In order to request the use of the Big Oak Flat/Groveland Unified School District facilities an Application and Permit for Use of District Facilities is required. Complete the APPLICATION fully and email or fax it to us at xxxxxxxxx. If the date(s) requested is available, an administrator signs your application and forwards it to the District Office.
The application process may require fees as well as a Certificate of Insurance. Thank you for inquiring about the use of our district facilities.
Small Gymnasium with Stage
- An approved use permit is REQUIRED for every use of any district facility by non-school activities after the facility’s normal hours or for activities other than the facility’s primary purpose.
- The District reserves the right to charge for additional expenses related to the use of facilities.
- Special Shift is considered to be Friday after 6 pm, Saturdays, Sundays and any overtime. (4-hour minimum charge applies)
- Activities scheduled outside the normal workday/week require the presence of a custodian to open, maintain care over, clean and close the facility.
- Facilities Manager shall have discretion over the staffing required for each use.
- A district employee is required on site during all permits for use of district buildings.